Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I only remembered to take photos of what I wore for three days this past week...
I just have others things to do :)



Thursday:

Mocha Club t-shirt

Beaded Necklace: Hand Picked

Skirt: Abercrombie and Fitch (thrift store!)

Flops: Rainbows



Tuesday:

White long-sleeved T shirt: Target (7 years ago)

Blue cardigan: Target tags still on from Goodwill

Black knit pants: Target

Tennis shoes: Target

Posy Pin on sweater: Pleated Poppy

**I actually received this through the inCourage Dayspring shop...I got a $30 gift certificate for sponsoring another Compassion child! I had been wanting one of these posy pins and couldn't believe it when I saw it in their shop!**


Aren't they adorable?



Today:

Green cashmere sweater: Old Navy

Brown cardigan: Target

White ruffled tank: Old Navy

Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Posy Pin: Pleated Poppy

Jeans: Old Navy (thrift store!)

Brown flats with bows: Target (like 3 years ago!)

This experiment has showed me that I spend way too much time and resources at Target!! :)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your outfit posts aimee. you look so darling!!!

Paige @ The Wandering Cottage said...

Cute!

Holly said...

Congrats on winning that gift certificate and choosing such cute posy pins. And for thrifty finds too.

All of your outfits are really cute!

kristinwithani said...

Ditto!

Kimmy said...

You're SO adorable... love love love your style... ~ kim

Sarah said...

This does seem like a fun thing to do!
Just wanted to say that Target is a great place to spend resources - especially on clothes!