Monday, February 8, 2010

Multiply Your Love


The lyrics to this worship song voice my heart's cry:

Multiply Your love through us

To the lost and the least

Let us be Your healing hands
Your instruments of peace

May our single purpose be

To imitate Your life
Through our simple words and deeds

Let love be multiplied

Multiply Your love through me
To someone in need
Help me Lord to freely give
This grace that I've received
Let my single purpose be
To imitate Your life
Through my simple words and deeds
Let love be multiplied

Let us see Your kingdom come
To the poor and broken ones

Let us see a mighty flood

Of justice and mercy,
O Jesus
Let love be multiplied
Let love be multiplied


Multiply Your church through us

To the ends of the Earth

Where there's only barrenness

Let us see new birth
Use us as Your laborers
Working side by side
Let us see your harvest come
Let love be multiplied

3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I had to sing that song to myself this morning. Making up my own tune, I doubt it sounded quite right but I know my Savior liked it.

Kimmy said...

I will have to purchase that book... come to think of it - I think I saw it on your blog at some point in time! Thank you for reminding me of it... the photo of the cover alone makes me happy! ~ kim

The Homesteading Apartment said...

I love how God communes with our spirits through song. Sometimes there's something He wants to share with me and I might not be paying attemtion, but then a song comes plays and His message comes in loud and clear to my soul. Thanks for sharing this one with us (: