Thought I would share a few weekend links that have me thinkin' and dreamin' :
- this baby boy onesie tutorial has me just itchin' to learn to sew knits. Is it not the cutest little boy outfit?!
- my two oldest sons (11 and 6) are enjoying making these awesome rubberband pinball machines from materials we already have lying around the house. way fun!
- found a new-to-me homeschooling blog that has really inspired me to find my way back to my personal philosophy of learning and guiding my children's education... thanks to Simple Homeschool which is another blog I also really love.
- aren't these felt gnomes so adorable? and don't you love this super easy idea for teaching children embroidery? these are on my children's crafty to-do list for next week!
- this is a fabulous cooking idea: a 3-2-1 formula for putting a pasta dinner on the table with simplicity and ease.
- aren't Haitian women amazing?
- great educational goals for all children...keeping the main things the main things!
- my daughter and I can't wait to make these easy delicious-looking popovers.
- and pretty much anything done by Meg inspires me...and I just want to squeeze her cute little boy in this adorable pilot's cap!
photo by Torsten Frank