Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingerbread Love


I have been so drawn to gingerbread men (and women!) this Christmas season. World Market has a super-cute line of wrapping paper, gift boxes, tags, etc. (not eco-friendly, but so adorable :). Last night I embroidered a sweet felt gingerbread man on a long-sleeved onesie for Luke after being inspired here. And then today Katie and I enjoyed making felt gingerbread men cookies together so that the children can play pretend with them in their little kitchen. And later this week we will make our own real gingerbread men using this easy kid-friendly recipe that we found last year.

And this gingerbread garland may make it on to my celebration list this week! This one is fabulous too!

Run, Run (to make something gingerbread-y), Fast As You Can!

4 comments:

Juanita said...

The aroma of baking gingerbread cookies is also so Christmasey, isn't it :-)

Pom Pom said...

Aimee, YOU are adorable and your gingerbread post is inspiring. I wish I liked the taste of gingerbread. I did buy a gingerbread house sticky today at TJ Max and I am going to stick it on the dining room wall tonight.

Pom Pom said...

Hi again, Aimee! I posted some photos of the gingerbread house stickies. Come on over and have a look (o:
~Pom Pom

Domestic Accident said...

We made that gingerbread recipe today. Thanks for the tip!