1. Joining a CSA for the first time...Community Supported Agriculture...a new organic farm which is run by Christians who give a portion of the money to the local poor and also provide education to low-income families as to how to grow their own food.
2. A new weekly Farmer's Market...finally I have access to grass-fed beef, artisan breads, and beautiful produce.
3. Sewing a blanket for an orphan in India for Craft Hope.
4. Getting Will and the baby's room painted and decorated in fun, bright colors.
5. Making a Summerhouse pillow...this pattern is awesome!
6. This sweet outfit for the baby...the pattern was another keeper.
7. A weekend in Asheville alone with Mike at a Bed and Breakfast.
8. Reading this book...such an encouragement to me to continue to invest in my family and home.
9. Making easy and effective cleaning supplies for my home from recipes in Clean House, Clean Planet.
10. Finding some caring midwives, a doula, and a chiropractor all in the last few weeks who are supportive, encouraging, and empowering! I feel ready!