We have been gone since Thursday up to Pisgah National Forest for some fun family camping. I have been waist-high in laundry today and getting Sam prepared for his once-a-week academy tomorrow...but I always like taking time to catch up on email and blogs :)
Here are some links to fun stuff that is inspiring me:
- Tutorial on making a cute reversible patchwork bag
- This recipe for homemade applesauce...we went apple pickin' a few weeks ago and I have really been wanting to try my hand at making some.
- This beautifully concise post on walking the road of busy yet truly living well.
- This Find Joy necklace that I just ordered after saving my pennies for a while...I just can't wait til it gets here!
- This free embroidery pattern that inspired me to sew a little owl on the pocket of an old pair of capris.
- This way cute stitching on small bags...what a lovely bag to hold a birthday present in!
- Organization like this always motivates me to re-think the way I manage my stuff.
photo from Veronica TM