Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coffee Goodness

Mike and I love to try out new kinds of coffee. As much as possible I seek to buy organic and Fair Trade because it's better for individuals, countries, and the environment. But I also like to "buy local" as much as possible to show my support for my community and to enjoy the freshness and flavor that comes with local goodness. So when I found organic, Fair Trade, and locally roasted coffee yesterday, I was giddy!

And anything with the words "mother" and "nature" is bound to make it into my shopping cart...those are "good livin' " words that will garner my purchasing power quite easily :) Add a cute font and it's mine.

6 comments:

Bennett and McConnell Family said...

Ooo, that is exciting! That's the one thing that I do look forward to doing when breastfeeding is done -- drinking coffee with my husband in the morning! :)

Natasa said...

and taste? is it good? I like coffee and my husband and I drink it every morning together before we leave to work...

kristinwithani said...

After a long hunt, a dear friend found that 365 blend at Whole Foods French Roast is the best value. $9.99 for a bag. LOVE IT!

kristinwithani said...

Just realized I typed that wrong.
365 BRAND French Roast BLEND at Whole Foods. Duh. I think you know what I mean anyway.

Aimee said...

This bag was $9.99 too...which I thought was great.

Susan L said...

Like Natasa, I was wondering how it tastes, because this sounds ideal! Lucky you. :-)

Susan