Oh my goodness! I have been on a book frenzy lately! We found a new-to-us used bookstore and OF COURSE I had to buy a few. Picked up a couple of more from the thrift store. I read the "Natural Baby Care" book and it is a wonderful primer on using aromatherapy/essential oils which was exactly what I have been wanting to learn about for the past month!
Last night I had my Mom Monday Night out and spent part of my time at the library. Without having the children with me I was able to take my time and leisurely browse...which then led to an absolutely excessive amount of books borrowed!
Here are this week's library finds by topic!
- A Greener Faith: Religious Environmentalism and Our Planet's Future by Roger S. Gottlieb
- The Organic Suburbanite: An Environmentally Friendly Way to Live the American Dream by Warren Schultz (I started reading this last night and it's a wonderful book if you are on the beginning of your green journey. Easy to read, fun, great recipes, and cover topics including your kitchen, laundry, bed/bath, shopping, composting, lawn care, gardening, etc)
- Forest Gardening : Cultivating an Edible Landscape by Robert Hart
- If You Like My Apples by Clue Tyler Davis (How to Grow Fruits and Vegetables Organically In Step With Nature)
- Eat More Dirt: Diverting and Instructive Tips for Growing and Tending an Organic Garden by Ellen Sandbeck
- A Child's Garden: Enchanting Outdoor Spaces for Children and Parents by Molly Dannenmaier
- Simplify Your Life With Kids by Elaine St. James
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide by Aviva Jill Romm
- Comfortable Country: Peaceful Homes Inspired by the Country by Enrica Stabile
- Embroidery and Cross-Stitch
- New Country Style by Country Home Magazine
- The Suburban Christian by Albert Hsu
- Sidewalks in the Kingdom: New Urbanism and the Christian Faith by Eric Jacobsen
- The Jesus of Suburbia by Mike Erre
- Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner (I had read her book "Mudhouse Sabbath" and loved it!)
What are you reading this week?